Gain new skills and the confidence to create and maintain a healthy Circle, in this online Woman Within Circle Training. Much of this hands-on workshop includes practical experiential exercises. The skills you gain will help you not only in Circle, but in every aspect of your life. This is not like any Circle Training you have taken before!
Number of Participants: This online Training has space for only 12 participants.. Sign up as early as you can; these Trainings are popular and they fill up quickly!
Cost: Tuition for the online Training is $200.* A non-refundable deposit of $100 reserves your spot for the weekend you select, unless that Training is full. Pay by check, money order, or credit/debit card via PayPal. *Two (2) weeks before the Training starts, online tuition increases to $250 to cover increased (rush) shipping charges for your workbook.
Ask for an In-Person Training Your community may request an in-person One Step Behind Circle Training & Practice. Tuition for the in-person Training is $225. In-person Trainings can accommodate up to 16 participants. To learn more, or to make an inquiry, contact the registrar, Deb Cohen at firstname.lastname@example.org
2023 One Step Behind Online Training Dates (All Virtual)
- February 18 & 19, 2023
- June 10 & 11, 2023
- September 30 & October 1, 2023
- December 2 & 3, 2023
Time Commitment Each Training Day
- Pacific Time: 7am-10am & 12pm-3pm
- Mountain Time: 8am-11am & 1pm-4pm
- Central Time: 9 am-12pm & 2pm-5 pm
- Eastern Time: 10 am-1 pm & 3pm-6 pm
Timing: Both Saturday and Sunday include two 3-hour Zoom sessions, with a 2-hour lunch break between sessions. Participants will spend about 30 minutes before the Training to complete an introductory assignment. There are also brief assignments to be completed during both lunch breaks and on Saturday evening.
Technology: This Training will take place online, via Zoom. You’ll need to set up a free Zoom account and familiarize yourself with the Zoom application. You’ll need a desktop, laptop or pad computer that has a camera, microphone and speaker. Please do not take part using your phone: you’ll need to be able to read on-screen documents and see all of the other participants using Zoom’s gallery view. To download Zoom, go to https://zoom.us To see some Zoom tips, click here.
Size Limitation: We have room for 12 women due to the online platform. Once we hit 12, we will start a waiting list. Please sign up early: this Training is popular and fills up quickly!
What you’ll learn:
Circle & Life Challenges
- Learn how to clear up conflict
- Learn about the drama triangle and how to shift to healthy behaviors
- Learn how to support a woman when she is unclear about what she wants
Experience Sitting In Circle
- Learn specific questions to ask
- Find out what body language to watch for
- Know what to do when you feel uncertain
Learn activities to use in your Circle
- Know what to offer if a woman is sad or depleted
- Know what to offer is a woman is angry or can’t let go
- Know what to do when a woman can’t get in touch with her feelings
- Learn activities appropriate for Circle
- Learn how to manage conflict
- Know how to help a woman get out of her head and into her heart
- Gain tips and skills to to keep women focused
What You’ll Get in Your Workbook
- Questions to help you get ready for Circle
- Questions to help you support a woman in Circle
- A step-by-step Circle guide
- How to get to the core of your own feelings
- Tools to keep yourself emotionally safe
- Ways to create healthy Circle leadership
- Forms to hand out to new Circle members
- Language you can use to invite new women to Circle
This experiential Workshop includes skills and hands-on Circle practice so that even experienced women will feel more confident speaking and supporting others in Circle – and will get the most out of their Circle experiences.
This Training will not teach you how to facilitate processes used on the Woman Within Weekend. Instead, you’ll learn how to support women in self-led personal-growth activities.