Gain new skills and the confidence to create and maintain a healthy Circle in this newly-created online Woman Within Circle Training. Much of this hands-on workshop includes practical experiential exercises. The skills you gain will help you not only in Circle, but in every aspect of your life. This is not like any Circle Training you have taken before!
Cost: Tuition is $200*; A nonrefundable deposit of $100 reserves a spot for selected dates, unless the program is full. Pay by check, money order, or credit/debit card via PayPal.
*Tuition cost increases to $250 two (2) weeks prior to training to cover increase in shipping costs of materials.
Time Commitment: Two consecutive weekend days, two- 3 hour sessions with a 2 hour break in between. You will need to set aside about 30 minutes for a brief homework assignment before the first session and between each of the other sessions, doing the homework prepares you for each session.
Technology: This Training will take place online, on Zoom, you will need to set up a free Zoom account and familiarize yourself with Zoom application. You will need a desktop, laptop, or pad computer, which must have a camera, microphone and speaker. We require that you do not attend on your phone but instead through a laptop, desktop or pad computer so that you can read on-screen documents and see all of the other attendees. It is important to be able to see everyone’s faces so we recommend using gallery view in the Zoom application. To download Zoom click here: zoom.us For Zoom tips click here: Zoom Tips
Size Limitation: We have room for 12 women due to the online platform. Once we hit 12, we will start a waiting list. Please sign up early: this Training is popular and fills up quickly!
What you’ll learn:
Circle & Life Challenges
- Learn how to clear up conflict
- Learn about the drama triangle and how to shift to healthy behaviors
- Learn how to support a woman when she is unclear about what she wants
Experience Sitting In Circle
- Learn specific questions to ask
- Find out what body language to watch for
- Know what to do when you feel uncertain
Learn activities to use in your Circle
- Know what to offer if a woman is sad or depleted
- Know what to offer is a woman is angry or can’t let go
- Know what to do when a woman can’t get in touch with her feelings
- Learn activities appropriate for Circle
- Learn how to manage conflict
- Know how to help a woman get out of her head and into her heart
- Gain tips and skills to to keep women focused
Your Workbook Will Contain
- Questions to help you get ready for Circle
- Questions to help you support a woman in Circle
- A step-by-step Circle guide
- Ways to create healthy Circle leadership
- How to get to the core of your own feelings
- Tools to keep yourself emotionally safe
- Forms to hand out to new Circle members
- Language you can use to invite new women to Circle
This experiential Workshop includes skills and hands-on Circle practice so that even experienced women will feel more confident speaking and supporting others in Circle – and will get the most out of their Circle experiences.
This Training will not teach you how to facilitate processes used on the Woman Within Weekend. Instead, you’ll learn how to support women in self-led personal-growth activities.