Why is Woman to Woman Midwest asking for your donation?
- The impacts of the recession that hit in 2008 linger in many parts of the Midwest. During the past 6 years, 40% to 75% of women seeking to participate in a Midwest Woman Within Weekend have requested financial assistance. We’ve made it a top priority to help as many registrants as possible. Local Woman Within communities in the Midwest have joined in this effort through their fundraising activities.
- Even with our extraordinary efforts, we have not been able to provide enough financial assistance for all women who need it. For the first time in 15 years, Woman to Woman Midwest had to cancel in 2014 a Woman Within Weekend due to insufficient enrollment. At the same time, an increasing number of staff have not been able to cover their food and lodging costs at the weekend sites. We’ve stepped in to cover the shortfall to ensure staffing is financially accessible.
- The Woman to Woman Midwest Board is committed to offering Woman Within Weekends in our region because we know the transformational power of this work. And we see the benefits of being part of a Woman Within Weekend — for participants, staff, our families and our communities.
We need your help to continue providing the space, time and support for healing to take place — one woman at a time.
How can you be part of this mission?
One critical way is to donate funds.
How can you donate funds? You can help this mission on an ongoing basis by participating in the Sustaining Donor program. A monthly donation of any amount will make a difference.
You can become a Sustaining Donor by providing the following information to JoAnn Zintel, WTWM Treasurer (email@example.com or 314-363-8003):
(All bank account info can be found on your check or deposit slip)
– Monthly Donation Dollar Amount
– Withdraw on 1st or 15th of the month?
– Bank Name
– Bank Routing Number
– Bank Account Number
Act today to become a Sustaining donor!